Renovating is hard work, and I love to get comments or emails from people who read this blog and can empathise with me. One such person is the very fun MJ from MJSputterings. Renovating along, her stories make me laugh too. So how pleased was I when she awarded me this fine fellow!
And not just here, but to both my blogs. (My other ‘real’ blog is here if you have never ventured outside my renovated walls).
There are rules that come with accepting this award. (There always are, aren’t there?)
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now, the awards go to….
- Julia at Hooked on Houses who is as much into house voyuering as I am.
- M from EasternMax who is thinking about renovations (this should scare you off).
- me&boo, who is always looking for renovation inspiration (she says!)
- Kate, from http://booqubaanme.blogspot.com who renovates even more down under than me, in NZ,
- and Alyson, who follows my reno progress and asks great questions. No, we didn’t keep the eagles :)
So there you go, fellow mortgage melters, I hope you are overjoyed at the honour, and enjoy your award.
(Back to renovating…)